The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Big Daddy!

Another epic day in The Bailey's National Lampoon's European Vacation.

Today is none other than Big Daddy's birthday! What better way to celebrate than with the whole family in London!! (We actually haven't been all together yet... that will be tonight.)



We met up in the morning to go on to the London Eye. Jbooks was too "Hollywood" for us this morning and had to attend to publicity events. Yawn.

James and Jill were just getting off the plane from New York. Double yawn.

So instead the well rested individuals met at the London Eye for a great view of the city on a beautiful day. (It's like Spring here, people!)




Check out that view!

Then J and J arrived and joined us for lunch.



Tonight, we celebrate in style! (Was there any doubt?)

CRACK OPEN THE CHAMPAGNE!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, March 15, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. BAILEY!!!!!!

    Break out the champagne is right. Oh and while you are at it, can someone PLEASE get Alberta Bound, Darb and Bart, el Oso, Big Gunner and Red Leader to a freaking computer. I can't keep up all this commenting on my own. It is exhausting.

    We'll excuse JBooks aka the celeb for now. We can't keep her people waiting...

     
  • At 5:23 PM, March 15, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    If you can't find the Bailey clan then I am sure that Crazy Blogger Lady and Sports Sister's Sister are out there somewhere just DYING to post.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, March 15, 2007, Blogger Nutsie said…

    Alright, i will be the obligatory family poster. The trip so far has been great (especially the weather which has been fantastic). Funny story, when I was asking about what to bring, both J-Books & The Emm told me taht I should bring a winter coat as it's cold out. They both continued to tell me about their need for toques and gloves because of the temperature.

    So I pack my warm winter jacket, scarves, gloves and toque. I arrive in London at 9:30am and it's already 9 degrees with a high of 16! What is wrong with these two women I ask?

    BG out! I've got to go crack the bubbly as the locals are restless.

     
  • At 7:27 PM, March 15, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    Thanks BG!

     
  • At 2:19 PM, March 16, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    Wow! Crazy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home