Allow myself to justify....myself

Ladies and Gentlemen! I have an announcement. JT is ahead of his time.
It's time to bring Sexyback and get Lovestoned. That's right...
START LISTENING TO JT AGAIN!
If you are anything like me, you pre-bought JT's new album in the fall on iTunes. The anticipation was killing you. When it finally came out, you were thrilled. You thought, "Life can't get any better. It just rules." Then maybe you thought, "I really should brush my hair." But maybe you didn't brush your hair. Maybe you didn't shower for four days because the disappointment of JT's album hit you too hard. Maybe you locked yourself in your room, and started to write a letter to Timberland, his producer, stressing the importance of "guidance", "constructive criticism" and the ability to say "JT. This album will disappoint extremely good looking girls that have all of your albums, went to your Nsync concert, and often google image and youtube you during their free time." Maybe you did this. I don't know. I'm not bulimic - I can't read minds. What I do know is that I bought JT's album then put it on my metaphoric shelf to collect metaphoric dust.
But this weekend, I decided to give JT's album a second chance. I put it on my ipod and walked the streets of London - groovin, gyratin, duty wining and anything else you can imagine to his tunes. I came to the conclusion that like a fine wine, and me, JT's music gets better with age. I did the same thing with his first solo album, "Justified." It took me a few months to get into it - but then I realized that he is really talented and his music is actually really good! He is just ahead of his time! So start listening to JT again and enjoy!
I like "Lovestoned" and "Losing my Way". Lyrics such as "Hi, my name is Bob and I work at my job" are hard to beat.
In July, The Emm will be attending JT's concert at Wembley arena, and she is REALLY excited! Now we just have to pray that Timberland has a good sense of humour and threw out the hate collage I made for him in which I attached my picture and told him I was a high security threat. Gulp.

13 Comments:
At 3:12 PM, January 24, 2007,
Kelly said…
HILARIOUS... but totally a good call Emm. I am feeling you on that one.
The picture of JT is a little much for the morning though.
At 4:27 PM, January 24, 2007,
Anonymous said…
ya, i agree..whats with the pic? I dont think thats very sexy!
At 4:48 PM, January 24, 2007,
Anonymous said…
You are not bringing sexy back with that picture. I demand a new one. Maybe a nude? Do not bring any pictures back from his N'SYNC days. That bleached curly afro did nothin' for me.
At 5:09 PM, January 24, 2007,
Anonymous said…
"Timbaland."
At 7:44 PM, January 24, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Yeah - the pic is gross. But I do like your writing style.
At 9:57 PM, January 24, 2007,
Emm said…
EO - Thanks for the correction. My bad.
Ladies - expand your minds. The photo is art.
At 11:22 PM, January 24, 2007,
Anonymous said…
See JT IS ahead of the times! Guys that look like they just got their a$$ kicked are going to be SEXY this Spring...
Wait and see..
-Juju
At 1:42 AM, January 25, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Maybe i am ahead of my time too, but i think he looks damn good in this pic....but i like tough boys....i saw Alpha Dog last week....AMAZING. He is SO gorgeous in this movie. A must see.
At 2:11 AM, January 25, 2007,
Rick said…
Im bringing sexy back - Feb 9th-11th
At 5:49 AM, January 25, 2007,
Anonymous said…
I agree with the new pic comment. I feel that it's a simple request.
I like "Losing My Way" but I kind of have a hard time listening to Pretty Boy Timberlake sing about falling on hard times because of the "little white rock".
Fingers crossed he doesn't pull a Whitney on us! Y'all know that would not go over well...
At 6:50 PM, January 25, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Pap.
Total pap.
Buy real music.
At 11:26 PM, January 25, 2007,
Anonymous said…
OFF TOPIC: Anyone else catch the comment Brian Burke made at the Allstar Game last night about how he cant talk about wanting Ryan Smyth on his team cause he'll get fined?
Uh-oh..... nervous Emm?
Juju
At 11:35 PM, January 25, 2007,
Emm said…
JUJU - Call 7-11 cause I just ordered a gulp. A BIG gulp.
Post a Comment
<< Home