The Brady Bunch.
Actually, this is just a bunch of Brady.

I spent all day Sunday google imaging Tom Brady, then watched the two football games. I had to sit through every beer commercial and burger commercial and all I desperately wanted was to watch the games with some Honey Garlic wings and a Molson Canadian. At 2:30 in the morning, I woke up in my living room with all of the lights on, my computer on my lap, and a half eaten bag of candies that I tried to pretend were spare ribs. It didn't work. Spare ribs don't give you dry-tongue.

Tom had the lead and Indy wasn't playing that well, so I went to bed. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I was informed by my football gods that the game was now tied. Thank you football gods, for giving me the heads up. Otherwise, I would have been devastated this morning, as opposed to being completely gutted.
Maybe it was Tom's hunger that got in the way?
Either way, thank you Tom Brady for looking so fine. We now leave it up to Peyton Manning to take the Bowl. God speed Peyton.
Wave goodbye, Tom.

I spent all day Sunday google imaging Tom Brady, then watched the two football games. I had to sit through every beer commercial and burger commercial and all I desperately wanted was to watch the games with some Honey Garlic wings and a Molson Canadian. At 2:30 in the morning, I woke up in my living room with all of the lights on, my computer on my lap, and a half eaten bag of candies that I tried to pretend were spare ribs. It didn't work. Spare ribs don't give you dry-tongue.

Tom had the lead and Indy wasn't playing that well, so I went to bed. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I was informed by my football gods that the game was now tied. Thank you football gods, for giving me the heads up. Otherwise, I would have been devastated this morning, as opposed to being completely gutted.
Maybe it was Tom's hunger that got in the way?
Either way, thank you Tom Brady for looking so fine. We now leave it up to Peyton Manning to take the Bowl. God speed Peyton.
Wave goodbye, Tom.

5 Comments:
At 8:24 PM, January 22, 2007,
Anonymous said…
I note that he did not stick around to congratulate his buddy Peyton.
At 8:47 PM, January 22, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Tom Brady is number 12
Mike Fisher is number 12
I think that I have something for athletes that wear the number 12. They are both so hot!
At 11:51 PM, January 22, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Love the rear view!
At 11:23 AM, January 23, 2007,
Emm said…
HAHAHAHAHAH CBL!! You are too funny!
Maybe Tom didn't say anything after the game but pre-game interview he said he was a Peyton fan.
Do you think even though Tom isn't playing in the Superbowl they will still do video montages of him during the game??
At 5:05 PM, January 23, 2007,
Kelly said…
Sad day for Brady = Sad day for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home