The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dang it!

I tried to resist. I knew what I was getting into. I failed.

I am addicted to "Celebrity" Big Brother.



I say "celebrity" because besides Jermaine Jackson, you have never heard of ANYONE on this show. Oh, except for Joe from S-Club 7. (Who?) The show is made up of a bunch of Q-list celebs locked in a house and we watch EVERYTHING they do. It is so huge in the UK - bigger than you can believe. It is on the cover of every newspaper, every magazine, and everyone watches it. You can even watch streaming Big Brother for free. And people do. I call them losers. (*cough*)

There was a major racial conflict on the show last week that I won't get into. Basically, inappropriate comments were made to a Bollywood Princess by a "celeb" and the next thing you know the UK government is changing their laws on perfume sales and exercise DVDs...or something like that.

The most hilarious element of the show is that they trick American celebrities (please note the lack of quotation marks) to come onto this show. Last year, Dennis Rodman was on the show and this year Jermaine and Dirk from the A-team make up two of the housemates.

Tonight is the finale and I will be watching it.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game. Vote for Jermaine.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:12 PM, January 28, 2007, Blogger Rick said…

    In the uk what counts as a "Q" list celebrity in Canada equal's as B list here, sorry to correct you!

    However perhaps the irony of it all (if irony is that right word) Joe (s-club), Danielle (who?....exactly) and Jade have all ruined their carer via the show!

    www.rickjackson.blogspot.com for more info

    PS - Em we may very well end up in that house in a few years time! FYI

     
  • At 9:05 PM, January 29, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    I would pay to see Emma and Rick in the house.

     
  • At 3:38 PM, January 30, 2007, Blogger Emm said…

    Shilpa won. This is good. Jermaine was second.

    I would NEVER go into a Celebrity Reality TV show. Maybe Darbara and Bart could though on behalf of me! That would be hilarious.

    Rick would make a good housemate tho!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home