Chav-tastic
VICKY POLLARD DANCE FACE-OFF
This week I had to show up to an audition as a "chav". I didn't get it - but the experience of buying the matching tracksuit and fake gold jewelry, taking the tube as a chav, and getting "the evils" from the other passengers was priceless. The highlight of the day was the group of male chavs that said to me as I passed by:
"You alri't babee? Why don' you come ova 'ere wiv us?"
So enjoy the chav pictures. It's not pretty. But it might be better than JT covered in blood.
Twins seperated at birth?
This week I had to show up to an audition as a "chav". I didn't get it - but the experience of buying the matching tracksuit and fake gold jewelry, taking the tube as a chav, and getting "the evils" from the other passengers was priceless. The highlight of the day was the group of male chavs that said to me as I passed by:
"You alri't babee? Why don' you come ova 'ere wiv us?"
So enjoy the chav pictures. It's not pretty. But it might be better than JT covered in blood.
Twins seperated at birth?

4 Comments:
At 11:54 PM, January 25, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Love it - that would have been so fun riding the tube!!!
Lisa Vic
At 1:59 AM, January 26, 2007,
Kelly said…
I basically just PEED myself and y'all know what that is like. Emma you make the BEST chav. Comforting to know because if this acting gig doesn't work out and you have to get pregnant and hit the dole at least you will look good right?
hahaha. I am still laughing. This is going to be an endless source of entertainment.
At 9:40 PM, January 26, 2007,
Rick said…
i dont want to comment on this posting
At 11:17 PM, January 26, 2007,
Anonymous said…
you just made my day.
Post a Comment
<< Home