The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Impossible is Nothing.

Here is the new Adidas advert featuring David Beckham.

What a legend.

16 Comments:

  • At 12:31 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Emm said…

    This video brings about MANY questions for me:

    1. What is a "deaf fret"?

    2. Did Kelly cry watching this?

    3. Is Becks really that good at drawing?

    4. When did Becks get so smart?

    5. Is Kelly crying right now?

    6. Will Chrissy get "deaf frets"?

    7. Whether or not Kel watched this video, is she or has she been, at any time today, crying?

    8. End of list.

     
  • At 12:50 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    I can't see it of course! But I am watching TX A & M on HDTV in the NCAA. JJ isn't playing yet. He may not be as good as I thought he was. I may have a new fav. AC LAW!

     
  • At 1:56 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    Actually, it's ACIE LAW IV! Wow! I love that name!

    And TX A&M is winning right now - in the NCAA - on HDTV!

    Crazy!

     
  • At 2:03 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Emm said…

    CBL - Impossible is Nothing.

    BELIEVE!

     
  • At 2:23 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Darb said…

    Nomatter what, it is difficult to be scared for free and a half years..nomatter what.

     
  • At 2:27 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    1. What is a "deaf fret"?
    I think it is the mispronounciation, or sorry the complete lack of pronounciation of the letter H (yes hay-ch) that is confusing you. Man I miss that A WHOLE LOT. Seriously. North American TH is overrated.

    2. Did Kelly cry watching this?
    Yes.

    3. Is Becks really that good at drawing?
    Ummmm I hope so. That artwork was phenom. It was such a nice idea. Why wasn't your "British Boyfriend" post about Becks? Then I totally would have sided with you. Sorry JB.

    4. When did Becks get so smart?
    Becks is S-M-R-T. Oh my God. Someone save me. I just made a Simpson reference. This is the end of my existence.

    5. Is Kelly crying right now?
    Yes still. More so because of question 4. What has my life come to??

    6. Will Chrissy get "deaf frets"?
    No. He is not hot enough. Did you not see the cross shave into Becks's beautiful hair at the nape of his neck?? I mean come on people! See my comment from the earlier post: I don't think that Chrissy is attractive. And not in a Ryan Smyth not hot way. Like really not hot.

    7. Whether or not Kel watched this video, is she or has she been, at any time today, crying?
    No crying today. Okay maybe once. But that is just because my trainer made me do endless squat rotations. I am STILL crying about the video. PS: you are totally ruining my rep. I don't cry that much. Maybe sometimes at tv dramas and programs that showcase young children singing and their proud parents watching but who doesn't???

    8. End of list.
    End of list.

     
  • At 2:28 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    Note that there were 3 posts between the time I started and the time I finished my comment. That was WELL thought out. That and Grey's Anatomy is on.

     
  • At 2:29 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    Oh and I think the saying is: "nothing is impossible". "Impossible is nothing" just sounds kinda illiterate. In a pretty way though. I like Becks.

     
  • At 2:34 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…

    Who doesn't? I don't. I leave crying about children singing and their proud parents to my sister. She is sooo crazy. I save my tears for BEELACK BEELACK when he fights for Kabby and gets so tired he has to turtle up and wins the fight anyway and then we win the game. That is so worth it.

     
  • At 2:36 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…

    As for Chrissy, if he does get def threats he will cry because Chrissy is a sissy. Just walk away dearie.

     
  • At 3:00 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    The team with all the letters lost. Losers! They're out!

    Now what! I have three more days of this!

    I know, I'll hope for UCLA. Lots of letters again. And no deaf frets.

     
  • At 3:01 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    And no sissies!

     
  • At 6:23 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    UCLA wins!! I picked the right team! Yeah me!

     
  • At 6:30 AM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Alberta Bound said…

    I was watching US television tonight - the college basketball tournament - and they had the US equivalent ad on. This one was with Gilbert Arenas, an NBA basketball player and he could draw too. He said he wore the number 0 to remind him to practice hard every day. Nice ad.

    Impossible is 0. Cute.

     
  • At 1:31 PM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Rick said…

    I wish i was articulate as him.

     
  • At 7:09 PM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Darb said…

    Free years maybe but not free and a half.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home