28 Minutes Later...
Did any of you see the cult favourite movie "28 Days Later"?

Me neither.
But if you did, and you are a big fan, then I have an exciting story for you:
I was at Starbucks yesterday (obviously) and before I ordered my Venti Earl Grey tea misto with skinny milk and froth, hold the vanilla syrup (obviously), I saw a Zombie on the patio (obvio...wait, what??).
That's right.
A full blown Zombie.
He was wearing a suit, as most Zombies do, and was covered in blood. He had dark red eyes and his face was covered in blue varicose veins and more blood. At first I was afraid. I was petrified. I kept thinking....uhhh...I mean I kept being reminded of my fear of Zombies but then I realized he was surrounded by a camera crew.
Now, there is something you should know about me and my friends these days. When we see camera crews around the city, which we often do, we turn into a type of Zombie ourselves. We find ourselves throwing our CVs, headshots, and often chests (mostly Rick) or any other body part (again, Rick) at the crew just to see if they are looking for any...say...I don't know...brunette Americans for their film. Just as an example. And by throwing ourselves at the crew, what I really mean is that we just stand there envious and wish we could be famous.
So as I was fighting off my inner Zombie, I overheard the director tell an on-looker they were filming the trailer for "28 Weeks Later", the sequel to "28 Days Later". This particular observer, who looked like the sci-fi convention type, was over joyed. I was less-thrilled with this information as I was hoping it would be a movie version of Joss Whedon's "Angel" starring David Boreanaz, and therefore was disappointed. I can't believe that on-looker guy was so excited. What a geek. What an absolute loser. (I love you Buffy!!!!!!)
Back to the story.
For the trailer of this "highly anticipated sequel" the Zombie was sitting at Starbucks on a sunny day drinking a hot beverage from my favourite green and white cups. It looked very cool and I can't wait to see the final product. I'll keep my eye out for it on the net and post it on the blog if I see it. Any blogger help on this situation would also be much appreciated.
And 28 minutes later...The Emm finally finishes her story.

Me neither.
But if you did, and you are a big fan, then I have an exciting story for you:
I was at Starbucks yesterday (obviously) and before I ordered my Venti Earl Grey tea misto with skinny milk and froth, hold the vanilla syrup (obviously), I saw a Zombie on the patio (obvio...wait, what??).
That's right.
A full blown Zombie.
He was wearing a suit, as most Zombies do, and was covered in blood. He had dark red eyes and his face was covered in blue varicose veins and more blood. At first I was afraid. I was petrified. I kept thinking....uhhh...I mean I kept being reminded of my fear of Zombies but then I realized he was surrounded by a camera crew.
Now, there is something you should know about me and my friends these days. When we see camera crews around the city, which we often do, we turn into a type of Zombie ourselves. We find ourselves throwing our CVs, headshots, and often chests (mostly Rick) or any other body part (again, Rick) at the crew just to see if they are looking for any...say...I don't know...brunette Americans for their film. Just as an example. And by throwing ourselves at the crew, what I really mean is that we just stand there envious and wish we could be famous.
So as I was fighting off my inner Zombie, I overheard the director tell an on-looker they were filming the trailer for "28 Weeks Later", the sequel to "28 Days Later". This particular observer, who looked like the sci-fi convention type, was over joyed. I was less-thrilled with this information as I was hoping it would be a movie version of Joss Whedon's "Angel" starring David Boreanaz, and therefore was disappointed. I can't believe that on-looker guy was so excited. What a geek. What an absolute loser. (I love you Buffy!!!!!!)
Back to the story.
For the trailer of this "highly anticipated sequel" the Zombie was sitting at Starbucks on a sunny day drinking a hot beverage from my favourite green and white cups. It looked very cool and I can't wait to see the final product. I'll keep my eye out for it on the net and post it on the blog if I see it. Any blogger help on this situation would also be much appreciated.
And 28 minutes later...The Emm finally finishes her story.

4 Comments:
At 11:09 PM, April 05, 2007,
Rick said…
1 - 28days later is one of my favourite zombie/horror movies.
2- if i had have been there i wud have given my headshot and Cv followed by my spotlight pin and equity number, this wud be followed up by agents phone number, finally proceeded by email address and MSN address if needed!!
When did i step over the line?
At 12:32 AM, April 06, 2007,
Red Leader said…
I tried to get a part in an Eddie Murphy movie one night in San Francisco when I was 18. No luck.
At 5:55 PM, April 07, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Don't even joke about Buffy and Angel. Every night before I go to bed, I pray that Joss Whedon will make my dreams come true by creating a movie about these two love birds. Forbidden love, can it get any better than that? Giles and Xander also need to be a part of this reunion or I won't have any part of it.
At 2:31 PM, April 16, 2007,
Anonymous said…
testing
Post a Comment
<< Home