Are You Judging Me?

Stomp the Yard. It's a movie that looks AMAZING and I cannot wait to see it. I couldn't find any pictures of the film to promote it on my blog, but here is a pic of me and my mates hanging out. (I'm the one in the gold top.)
The movie has been out in America for a while now and has now arrived in the UK. I desperately want to see it. Here are a few of the reasons why:
1. I, myself, have been to an American University and they were they most definitive years of my youth. Well, at least I like to call them "years". I guess most people would define it as a weekend visit to see my oldest brother graduate. Call it what you want - they were the best years of my life.
2. Dancing should be a vital part of every feature film, at least from a thematic point of view.
3. When MY brother went to jail, I didn't fulfill his wishes to be on a Varsity Step Team and I regret that.
4. I look great in that gold top.
5. Despite the fact I have never done Step dancing, I am very good at dancing on speakers and at bars in Canmore with my mom.
6. "Honey", "Save the Last Dance", and "Bring it On" were great movies. I hope to add "Stomp the Yard" to that list.
7. Did somebody say, "dance-off"????
8. End of list.

6 Comments:
At 12:57 AM, March 28, 2007,
Kelly said…
I can't wait to see it either. No one in Ottawa would come and see it with me which was rubbish.
Dance + Teen drama = Oscar worthy. I'll see if it is out in for rental before I leave to come and visit if you haven't seen it by then!
At 11:15 AM, March 28, 2007,
Emm said…
Rental??
Don't you mean PURCHASE!!!??!
At 1:26 PM, March 28, 2007,
Kelly said…
Out for rental = out for purchase in my mind.
At 3:19 PM, March 28, 2007,
Jonathan B said…
I'm excited about David Arthur Schoneberg's New film about the impact of renaissance iconography on Italian city states, and the subsequent devolution of Florentine power from the Medici's to the republic.
What's stomp the yard about?
At 3:56 PM, March 28, 2007,
Kelly said…
Yawwwwnnnnn. Sorry did you say something JB of Norwich??? All the excitement about Stomp the Yard made me sleepy.
At 10:58 PM, March 29, 2007,
Emm said…
I thought it was funny JB.....
Post a Comment
<< Home