Oh, now I see it. Silly! Get on some more blogs! Then you'll have more friends, not just one! Like me, I have lots of friends! I can recommend some if you'd like.
Ribs, ribs is you cannot wear them as a uni who needs them. Anyway I make the best ribs in Coboconk. Guaranteed. BTW tell me they were not Walmart ribs for any sake.
HAHAHAHAH - I was trying to protect you Kell. You know... make you look like a better friend than some might say you are. Or aren't. Or something. I don't know. I can't think. I just did a children's party and want to slit my thighs.
The highlight was when the Mad Hatter, who played Peter in Peter Pan with me at Christmas, kept calling Alice (me), Wendy.
11 Comments:
At 1:19 PM, March 24, 2007,
Emm said…
Thanks to an anonymous blogger who sent this to me today.
The blogger also wrote, "Saw this and thought of you".
Cheers, mate. Cheers.
At 3:02 PM, March 24, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…
That is not true dearie. I am your friend and so is my sister. And what about Rick? Oh I forgot he is my friend.
At 3:50 PM, March 24, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
I still can't see it!
At 3:51 PM, March 24, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Need new glasses, new computer, new sister....I'm beginning to wonder if I should have kept you to myself!
At 4:26 PM, March 24, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Oh, now I see it. Silly! Get on some more blogs! Then you'll have more friends, not just one! Like me, I have lots of friends! I can recommend some if you'd like.
At 5:56 PM, March 24, 2007,
Rick said…
I am still your friend..maybe more your work collegue than friend, but still a friend!
Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister i had some great ribs last night!
At 6:19 PM, March 24, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…
Ribs, ribs is you cannot wear them as a uni who needs them. Anyway I make the best ribs in Coboconk. Guaranteed. BTW tell me they were not Walmart ribs for any sake.
At 6:42 PM, March 24, 2007,
Kelly said…
Anonymous???
PLEASE. At least give me credit for my wonderful find. I can't help when the truth hurts.
At 7:05 PM, March 24, 2007,
Emm said…
HAHAHAHAH - I was trying to protect you Kell. You know... make you look like a better friend than some might say you are. Or aren't. Or something. I don't know. I can't think. I just did a children's party and want to slit my thighs.
The highlight was when the Mad Hatter, who played Peter in Peter Pan with me at Christmas, kept calling Alice (me), Wendy.
That was funny.
At 3:50 PM, March 26, 2007,
Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said…
You are not alone...
At 11:16 PM, March 27, 2007,
Anonymous said…
I'll be your friend Emm. You and I are good at long distance relations with each other.
-Juju
Post a Comment
<< Home