EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.
Enjoy this clip from the Catherine Tate show, bloggers!
posted by Emm @ 2:46 PM
At 2:48 PM, March 26, 2007, Emm said…
I can't stop watching this clip so I had to share it.Love this couple.
At 5:34 PM, March 26, 2007, Kelly said…
I LOVE it. It is hilarious. "Battered veg..."
At 8:09 PM, March 26, 2007, Anonymous said…
That is an excellent clip!! Too funny.
At 8:41 PM, March 27, 2007, Rick said…
"Chinese basically" pure genius!PS - Most people from leeds are like this!
At 10:30 PM, March 27, 2007, El Oso said…
Great clip Em.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Any press is good press.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
At 2:48 PM, March 26, 2007,
Emm said…
I can't stop watching this clip so I had to share it.
Love this couple.
At 5:34 PM, March 26, 2007,
Kelly said…
I LOVE it. It is hilarious. "Battered veg..."
At 8:09 PM, March 26, 2007,
Anonymous said…
That is an excellent clip!! Too funny.
At 8:41 PM, March 27, 2007,
Rick said…
"Chinese basically" pure genius!
PS - Most people from leeds are like this!
At 10:30 PM, March 27, 2007,
El Oso said…
Great clip Em.
Post a Comment
<< Home