EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.
I think you should all see this (if you haven't already)...
posted by Emm @ 9:05 PM
At 11:29 PM, April 03, 2007, Rick said…
is this a pi** take?
At 12:24 PM, April 04, 2007, Emm said…
The mickey has been taken.
At 5:59 PM, April 04, 2007, Emm said…
The quality of this video is alarming but I do love the boys in it for some reason. I also love this song.Alanis got me through high school exams. I will always be grateful for that.
At 7:37 PM, April 04, 2007, Anonymous said…
That was painful to watch. i couldnt even finish it.
At 10:38 AM, April 05, 2007, Emm said…
Really? I didn't think it was that bad.I think the song is nice to listen to.Again, video is rubbish.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Any press is good press.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
At 11:29 PM, April 03, 2007,
Rick said…
is this a pi** take?
At 12:24 PM, April 04, 2007,
Emm said…
The mickey has been taken.
At 5:59 PM, April 04, 2007,
Emm said…
The quality of this video is alarming but I do love the boys in it for some reason. I also love this song.
Alanis got me through high school exams. I will always be grateful for that.
At 7:37 PM, April 04, 2007,
Anonymous said…
That was painful to watch. i couldnt even finish it.
At 10:38 AM, April 05, 2007,
Emm said…
Really? I didn't think it was that bad.
I think the song is nice to listen to.
Again, video is rubbish.
Post a Comment
<< Home