Ending on a sad note...
Dearest bloggers.
Thank you all so much for your support with my blog over the past few months but unfortunately I have some sad news.
Due to my busy schedule plus the diminished amount of comments The Emm blog has been receiving, the time has come to retire my blog. I also have lost my passion for blogging since the you-know-whos didn't make the you-know-whats.
Hopefully when I have a bit more time in the future, I might be inspired to re-start it up.
Until then, thanks for coming out! I will miss you all. It's been a blast!
Love,

The Emm
PS - Feel free to comment about what your favourite posting was over the past few months.
PPS - Sorry for the short notice closure of the blog but it just seems like the right time.
Thank you all so much for your support with my blog over the past few months but unfortunately I have some sad news.
Due to my busy schedule plus the diminished amount of comments The Emm blog has been receiving, the time has come to retire my blog. I also have lost my passion for blogging since the you-know-whos didn't make the you-know-whats.
Hopefully when I have a bit more time in the future, I might be inspired to re-start it up.
Until then, thanks for coming out! I will miss you all. It's been a blast!
Love,

The Emm
PS - Feel free to comment about what your favourite posting was over the past few months.
PPS - Sorry for the short notice closure of the blog but it just seems like the right time.

10 Comments:
At 11:57 AM, April 01, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…
You can't do this to my sister Emm!!!!! She is already crazy!!!
At 2:05 PM, April 01, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
What! But I neeeeeeed to blog!
Well then, as a final gesture, I will reveal my real identity at 12:01 pm EDT.
Wait for it everyone! You will be amazed!
At 2:49 PM, April 01, 2007,
Rick said…
WHAT! Is this an April fool?
IT IS THE FEVER TALKING!
Darb,Art i hope my blog will act as some kind of comfort for you at this stressfull time! That goes for all of you out there!!
At 3:21 PM, April 01, 2007,
Alberta Bound said…
Oh, no! Say it ain't so!
At 5:01 PM, April 01, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
I lied! I will reveal all at 12:01 pm PDT. We'll keep this blog going a few more hours.
Separation anxiety.........
At 5:59 PM, April 01, 2007,
Red Leader said…
What is the date today?
At 7:39 PM, April 01, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…
You really didn't fool me Emm. I was just playing along you know? Just wanted to fool my sister into revealing her identity. Almost did it. I knew all along it was a joke....it was a joke right Emm, i mean seriously it was a joke right?
At 8:01 PM, April 01, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
April Fools Day!
Thank heavens!
We need you The Emm!
At 3:11 AM, April 02, 2007,
Simon said…
So. Not. Funny.
Sincerely,
Si
At 8:14 AM, April 11, 2007,
Anonymous said…
I am very happy that I didn't read that blog on the day it was posted. Since it would've been post april fools my time, and I have had a string of terrible luck, it was liable to make me bawl. Phew. Love the Alanis, have NO IDEA who that dudes back is (how does everyone know this stuff???)
Post a Comment
<< Home