The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Does anyone have any cowbell?



The Emm - who never gets sick - is laying in her bed with a temperature of 345 degrees.

She wishes her mom was here to put frozen vegetables on her forehead. She also wishes her mom was here to pretend to be a caring mother but just sleep through her illness.

She is now watching the Cricket World Cup on tv to cool down.

11 Comments:

  • At 12:23 AM, March 31, 2007, Blogger Jonathan B said…

    I spoke to the Emm on the phone. She sounds like Marge Simpson more than ever. She is quite unwell.

    Watching the Cricket world cup will act as both a sedative and a halucinogen. Try to avoid.

    I will make sure she has an adequate supply of frozen and battered veg when I get back to london.

    OTBC

     
  • At 3:18 AM, March 31, 2007, Blogger Red Leader said…

    dirty, evil, bastards

    jb of n - maybe you should also have some spicy jam on hand just in case

     
  • At 6:37 AM, March 31, 2007, Blogger Alberta Bound said…

    Ohhhhhhh....wishing you well as I sleep!

     
  • At 10:31 AM, March 31, 2007, Blogger Rick said…

    This "ross" episode has been building for weeks!!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, March 31, 2007, Blogger Emm said…

    Full-blown "ross" flu.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, March 31, 2007, Blogger Darb said…

    "SLEEP OR SUFFER"! Although this sympathetic expression came originally from BD, I learned it from the Emm when she was a wee girl. I was the sick auntie on the couch and she came up while I was moaning and graoning and said in her seetest lillte voice "sleep or suffer auntie, that's what my dad says". And on that note I cracked up and my temperature fell 10 degrees. JB get on the watch. Peas, frozen peas..oh where is Daisy!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, March 31, 2007, Blogger Alberta Bound said…

    Am awake now. How is the Emm doing?

     
  • At 5:40 PM, March 31, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    I too have talked to the Emm and am concerned. She is most definitely not well. And the Emm does not do illness.

    Start deucing the 'nols and poppin some suda Emm!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, March 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you're feeling better Emm! Take Kelly's advice. And you can always dabble in the NeoCitrin to knock you out faster than cricket. Hard to believe, I know.

    Side note, I went to one of the biggest Indigo's in Toronto and no book! I also told the sales girl that the book is NOT self-help and this was brought to the attention of management, and they're going to look into recategorizing it! Can't wait to read it when I finally get my hands on a copy!

     
  • At 10:17 PM, March 31, 2007, Blogger Emm said…

    The Emm is back! (I think...)

    PS - Teens. Good work on the Indigo front. We are all on a mission!

     
  • At 1:05 AM, April 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Emm, Hope you feeling better soon.

    Drink lots of fluids!!!- Thats what My Mom always tells ME over the phone when I am sick and having a "I want my Mom" moment but shes provinces away....

    ~Juju

     

Post a Comment

<< Home