Good for Schremp. Oh and I don't mind the pic at all.
In other news, I must report a tragedy. For some reason I am unable to comment on the blog from my Mac. Recently I had to install some weird upgrade thingy on my work comp to be able to comment (I apologize for my absence) but I don't know what it is and I don't know how to do it for my Mac. Any suggestions? Anyone encounter similar tech diffs?
11 Comments:
At 10:58 AM, April 05, 2007,
Emm said…
El Oso must be dying....
Anyone else excited??
At 1:46 PM, April 05, 2007,
Darb said…
What has JB got on his back?
At 2:35 PM, April 05, 2007,
Kelly said…
Good for Schremp. Oh and I don't mind the pic at all.
In other news, I must report a tragedy. For some reason I am unable to comment on the blog from my Mac. Recently I had to install some weird upgrade thingy on my work comp to be able to comment (I apologize for my absence) but I don't know what it is and I don't know how to do it for my Mac. Any suggestions? Anyone encounter similar tech diffs?
Signed,
Challenged and frustrated with technology
At 2:59 PM, April 05, 2007,
El Oso said…
Do I tease you about your love life?
At 3:02 PM, April 05, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…
Whay is Rick wearing a hat and no shirt?
At 3:13 PM, April 05, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
BEST PHOTO EVER!!!!!!!!
At 4:16 PM, April 05, 2007,
Alberta Bound said…
No comment.
At 10:23 PM, April 05, 2007,
Emm said…
Kell - The blogging community is impressed you knew it was Schremp-cakes. I, myself, had no doubts.
El Oso - For the record, I said nothing about Clive Oven.
SSS, CBLS, CBL and AB - Control yourselves!!!!
At 10:43 PM, April 05, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Bahahahaha. Where do you find these pics Emm? You have super skillz.
-Juju
At 4:20 PM, April 06, 2007,
El Oso said…
Yeah, Em, where do you find those pics?
At 2:28 AM, April 09, 2007,
Anonymous said…
One day Em.... One Day....
Jumbo Schremp
Baby Schremp
Cocktail Schremp
Schremp cakes
Garlic Schremp
Schremp Scampy
Looking forward to it!
Post a Comment
<< Home