Happy Easter Everyone!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend! The Emm will be away for the next few days but will be back in full force next week!
As a special Easter treat for my bloggers, I wanted to post a nice photo that would last the weekend. Something that really said "Easter - Isn't it great to be alive?". So I google-imaged for almost an hour to find the perfect picture.
I searched "Easter nice", "Easter funny", "Easter comics" and basically anything "Easter" and couldn't find anything that would be suitable for the blog. I wanted something funny or cute but the options were very limited.
At around page 27 of "Easter comic", I discovered this gem:
If it is hard to read just double click it. I don't know what to say about it. Maybe words wont do it justice. I will, however, say to you all....
HAPPY EASTER!!!
As a special Easter treat for my bloggers, I wanted to post a nice photo that would last the weekend. Something that really said "Easter - Isn't it great to be alive?". So I google-imaged for almost an hour to find the perfect picture.
I searched "Easter nice", "Easter funny", "Easter comics" and basically anything "Easter" and couldn't find anything that would be suitable for the blog. I wanted something funny or cute but the options were very limited.
At around page 27 of "Easter comic", I discovered this gem:
If it is hard to read just double click it. I don't know what to say about it. Maybe words wont do it justice. I will, however, say to you all....
HAPPY EASTER!!!

6 Comments:
At 12:33 AM, April 06, 2007,
Red Leader said…
Will the EB know where to find you?
At 6:53 AM, April 06, 2007,
Alberta Bound said…
Happy Easter everyone!
At 6:54 AM, April 06, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Happy, happy Easter!
At 8:36 PM, April 06, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Good luck meeting the 'rents Emm! They will love you just like everyone else that meets you!!
-Juju
At 3:46 AM, April 08, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Hi Em! I'm heading your way...I'll be ariving in London bright and early on Wednesday morning. Don't know what email you check so I figured I could reach you on here. Send me your number, or let me know how I should go about finding you. My email - lindsey_legs@hotmail.com. Can't wait to see you!! Have a great Easter.
At 9:51 AM, April 11, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…
Easter, shmeaster. Has the Emm gone AWOL?
Post a Comment
<< Home