The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One, two, three, fore

Sorry for being MIA bloggers! I had an overly eventful weekend. I'll re-cap.

1. What a beach. Such a beach. No seriously, you are such a beach.

Saturday I hit the beach in Brighton for some Pimms and sun with Jbooks before she headed off to Greece. What a lucky beach! We had such a great day. Lunch, frozen yogurt, ran into some friends, then grabbed a table on the beach for some drinks. It couldn't have been better.



2. Sunday.

Just when I thought I was done with football for the season, I got offered more tickets to see the Norwich City Canaries! So on Sunday JB and I went up to Norwich for another NCFC match vs the hated Ipswich. This battle between the two teams is similar to the Edmonton vs Calgary rivalry as the cities are very close together geographically, but it is much more heated. There were oodles of police officers and they had the match on Sunday at noon to reduce drinking. Apparently 13 people were arrested. I was almost one of them when the Ipswich fans started calling us farmers who sleep with our brothers...or something like that. Chrissy was in fine form as always.

3. Monday.

Monday I decided to start the golf season for the year. JB of Norwich and I took the cobwebs off the clubs and played 18. I reminded myself how much I actually like golf. Yes dad, I did just say I like golf.

On that note, enjoy Tiger. I knew he wasn't as good as all the hype...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, April 25, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    Sounds like a wizard weekend! You must have been chuffed about the golf!

    Were your niblick and your mashie working for you?

     
  • At 1:38 AM, April 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bart thinks he used to be able to do those Tiger tricks back when in Texas but the clubs were bigger and the balls were faster and trickier. I, for one, prefer the golf cart tricks that I used to do in my salad days...but that is another story. Glad to have you back the Emm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home