The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Kate Moss is Beautiful in Real Life.

I should know.

Today, as I was hanging out at the pub where I rehearse everyday, I spotted Kate Moss and Pete Doherty.

HOW COOL?

I was in Belsize Park (a nice area of London), and we noticed a bit of a shuffle outside. Kate and Pete were getting out of their black Range Rover and were with a few motorbike police officers. This reminded me how big of a celebrity Kate is! There were a few paparazzi taking pictures of them but it wasn't too bad. I've had worse.

Then Kate and Pete started walking towards the pub so I ran back to my seat and left the pillar that I was hiding behind to spy on them. I kept my cool.

As I was trying to be nonchalant and not fazed by this International Supermodel, Kate brushed right past me, holding Pete's hand, and sat in a corner table - a table I have often sat at. They looked so cool.

Pete is really tall and was wearing a dumb hat (different from the one in the picture). He looked pretty much the same as he does in the magazines.

Kate is effing gorgeous. If she wasn't famous you still wouldn't be able to take your eyes off of her. She was wearing a mega-tight black vest with no shirt underneath and very tight and skinny black jeans. She's gorgeous.

This goes down as The Emm's first celebrity sighting since moving to London. So she did what she does every other time she sees Supermodels. She went and bought a huge bag of Doritos and ate them right in front of her while chugging her Coke. (No irony intended.)

Take that Moss.

17 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, April 19, 2007, Blogger Emm said…

    Please feel free to keep the comments going on the previous post....


    PS - For those in the know, I was at the Washington pub.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, April 19, 2007, Blogger Emm said…

    PPS - That first pic isn't mine. Its from the net.

     
  • At 10:09 PM, April 19, 2007, Blogger Red Leader said…

    Thanks for calling me when Kate was there. I have started to tell people I know her.

     
  • At 10:28 PM, April 19, 2007, Blogger Simon said…

    happy times for your team!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgLmH4PuR-I

     
  • At 10:30 PM, April 19, 2007, Blogger Emm said…

    Thanks for the clip Simon. We are all VERY proud of lil Schremp. Some more than others.

     
  • At 10:40 PM, April 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GO EMM!
    Lisa Vic

     
  • At 12:51 AM, April 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CBLS here. My sister has changed my password again. She thinks she can make me as crazy as her. My question is: Is Pete a girl or a boy? Either way does he/she just eat Kate's and his/her meals every time?

     
  • At 1:44 AM, April 20, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    I am happy for her that she is beautiful in real life cause she sure looks awful in those two pics!

    And I have done nothing to my sister's password! She keeps accusing me of things that I haven't done! I think she is just so crazy that she has forgotten everything!

     
  • At 5:53 AM, April 20, 2007, Blogger Alberta Bound said…

    Once again, The Emm is cutting edge, ahead of the curve, on top of things.

    From today's Southam newspapers:

    "Pete Doherty says people close to him want him to kick his addiction to drugs.

    'The people I am closest to have had enough. They've said it's drugs or them.

    A lot has changed in the past week.'

    He didn't say whether the change involved his relationship with Kate Moss or had anything to do with his April 12 concert appearance with Carl Barat. At the same concert, Doherty referred to Moss as his fiancee.

    Doherty has repeatedly sought treatment for drug addiction.

    He was speaking at a court appearance Wednesday to review his progress in complying with a treatment order. Appearing before a judge, Doherty indicated he still wasn't clean."

    So, there you go. The Emm spots Doherty the day after his court appearance. Doesn't seem like Kate is denying him her presence for his lack of compliance.

    Wonder how this all will turn out? Better stay tuned to The Emm.

     
  • At 6:53 AM, April 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    EMM! I got your message about seeing someone famous and I wrote you back right away, "IF IT WAS KATE MOSS I'M GONNA....."

    Ahhhhgg. Thats awesome. Did she look so cool? You know everything she touches turns to gold. What kind of shoes was she wearing? Did you take notes?

    Jelouse in Vancouver,
    -Juju

     
  • At 9:05 AM, April 20, 2007, Blogger Rick said…

    i was another eye witness at the event, i was amused to see how celebrity really bring out the E in em.

     
  • At 10:16 AM, April 20, 2007, Blogger Emm said…

    Hahaha - JUJU. Funny you mention gold. When rick saw her he said "she looks like she is made of gold."

     
  • At 8:06 PM, April 20, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…

    Well, maybe he is addicted to prednisone. I thought drug addicts were at least thin. I was thinking of becoming one just to keep the weight down. But after Petey, well, he is just making my life no fun at all.

     
  • At 8:48 PM, April 20, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    This just in... I love Michael Ballack.

    As I was reading my quarterly update from UNAIDS, I scanned across the name Michael Ballack. "Where have I heard this name before?" I thought to myself... I knew it had to be on The Emm's site. So I then proceeded to google MB, noticed he was attractive, tall, played football and was a Special Representative for UNAIDS (see the adds on his site to prove it http://www.michael-ballack.com/?201A1A2)

    Thus I decided to love him.

    Once again you are ahead of your time Emm. Keep up the good reporting!

     
  • At 9:28 PM, April 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I met Tyra Banks at London Drugs in St. Albert when I was in jr high. It was very disappointing because I made my mom buy me her book because she was coming to sign autographs and when I finally got to meet her she was not friendly to me and wouldn't even look at me and wouldn't let me take a picture with her. So my supermodel experience definately wasn't as good or as exciting as yours and to this day I am not a fan of tyra (but am addicted to ANTM).

     
  • At 10:12 PM, April 20, 2007, Blogger Emm said…

    That is so funny you mention Tyra in STA, Sarah. That is when my Doritos throwing policy came into play. KH and I were furios a supermodel had tainted our town.

     
  • At 11:42 PM, April 20, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    I mentioned Michael Ballack first! The Emm can't have credit for everything. I am the original crazy blogger lady and I saw him first!

    Now I want some photos of him on the blog. Enough of Chrissy Martin and Huckerby and Moss and Lucas and Doherty.

    We want Ballack! We want Ballack!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home