The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The EB found me.



Welcome back, bloggers! Or should I say, "Welcome back, The Emm".

That's right. The Emm is back in London now, after a weekend being stalked by the Easter Bunny, who found me. And oh did he find me.

I am currently at the gym running off my chocolate eggs....

I hope the EB was able to take some time off from stalking me to treat everyone else too.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, April 11, 2007, Blogger Broderick said…

    Hello Emm's fanbase! I'd like to pimp my own new blog on here, with two whole posts! In addition, I have a swanky domain name too... Please go to www.brodacious.co.uk

    It'll be good, I promise!

    Cheers

    Brody

     
  • At 5:21 AM, April 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Trying to get back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home