EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Don't hate the player - hate the game.
I am not a sheep. I am not a sheep. I am not a ...DOH!
Well folks, I did it. I caved. I am now on Facebook. Give me the night to figure out what the H-E-Double Hockey sticks I am doing and why the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks I decided to cave.
MSN? MSN? What is that? I know MSG, gives me furnace face and a headache, I know MSG where the Rangers and Knicks play...I know MLF where the Leafs used to play....But MSN? is that a mispell the Emm?
i have also been tempted to join, even tho I vowed not to. my one fear is that I would get fired from my job because I would be on Facebook all day. I've never used MSN tho, so I am WAY behind, I would definately be missing a step if I joined Facebook.
Facebook is like virtualcrack. ... Not that I know what crack is like. ... uggh.. but I heard its very adicting... Moving on... I am so adicted. I check my facebook before I check my email now. Its okay Kelly, I tried to convince the Emm to join awhile back too.
Thank you Kelly - I appreciate that you find me pretty.I am currently jet-lagged and seriously missing London. I played to Em's dramatic side, thats's how I got her on facebook. Keeping in touch with friends didn't win her over...the thought of another method of getting herself out there...did! And that is why we love em so very much. Em - as per the convo, here's the link to my very own Eatertainment blog, not as fun as it is forced upon me by my boss! Enjoy.I'm sure you'll find some great entertaining ideas on the site for all your dinner parties.To all bloggers check it out! http://www.eatertainment.com/lifestyle/blog/
14 Comments:
At 1:24 AM, April 16, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…
Og dear. I am so far behind. What is Facebook and am I on it?
At 1:30 AM, April 16, 2007,
Emm said…
I should have mentioned this before...
Old people dare not apply.
Its like MSN. But faster.
"What?", you say.
Exactly.
At 1:30 AM, April 16, 2007,
Emm said…
Just for the record, by "old" I wasn't being insulting.
Old is anyone who was born BEFORE 1981.
At 1:31 AM, April 16, 2007,
Emm said…
Some exceptions apply.
I noticed Red Leader has a profile....
At 1:38 AM, April 16, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…
MSN? MSN? What is that? I know MSG, gives me furnace face and a headache, I know MSG where the Rangers and Knicks play...I know MLF where the Leafs used to play....But MSN? is that a mispell the Emm?
At 12:26 PM, April 16, 2007,
Anonymous said…
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You Suck.
I'll probably join in three years from now.
At 2:28 PM, April 16, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
But, Jbooks, you're too old! And you'll be so much older then!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
At 10:38 PM, April 16, 2007,
Anonymous said…
i have also been tempted to join, even tho I vowed not to. my one fear is that I would get fired from my job because I would be on Facebook all day. I've never used MSN tho, so I am WAY behind, I would definately be missing a step if I joined Facebook.
At 5:32 AM, April 17, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
I have a MAJOR request. Can you dump your boyfriend for a bit and do a post on Michael Ballack? I really want to know all about him.
He even made the papers here! I think I like him a lot!
At 9:57 AM, April 17, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Facebook is like virtualcrack. ... Not that I know what crack is like. ... uggh.. but I heard its very adicting... Moving on...
I am so adicted. I check my facebook before I check my email now.
Its okay Kelly, I tried to convince the Emm to join awhile back too.
I guess I just wasnt hot enough.
-Juju
At 7:44 PM, April 17, 2007,
Emm said…
Officially addicted and overwhelmed with f-book.
Oh well.
At 8:43 PM, April 17, 2007,
Emm said…
CBL - I'll see if JBofN will help u out on Ballack!!!
Why does Canada love him so much?
At 11:35 PM, April 17, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
CANADA? CANADA? Who said anything about Canada? Do they like him there too?
It must be because he is seriously good looking.
We want Ballack! We want Ballack!
At 12:16 AM, April 18, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Thank you Kelly - I appreciate that you find me pretty.I am currently jet-lagged and seriously missing London. I played to Em's dramatic side, thats's how I got her on facebook. Keeping in touch with friends didn't win her over...the thought of another method of getting herself out there...did! And that is why we love em so very much.
Em - as per the convo, here's the link to my very own Eatertainment blog, not as fun as it is forced upon me by my boss! Enjoy.I'm sure you'll find some great entertaining ideas on the site for all your dinner parties.To all bloggers check it out!
http://www.eatertainment.com/lifestyle/blog/
Post a Comment
<< Home