The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

How will I be defined in the dictionary?






The Emm --

[noun]:

A person who falls into an outhouse and dies



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Please note that when I researched my birth name (E.B) the answer was, "A real life muppet."


What would you be?

19 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, May 16, 2007, Blogger Emm said…

    Thanks to She Bee Jay for this inspiration!

     
  • At 7:11 PM, May 16, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    Kelly Steele -- [adjective]: visually addictive.

    Kelly Patricia Kathleen Steele -- [noun]: a person who likes to steal tins of tuna.

     
  • At 7:46 PM, May 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CBL going crazy. I do not get this. Is there a website I don't know about?

     
  • At 8:06 PM, May 16, 2007, Blogger Red Leader said…

    Kate Bailey --
    [adjective]:

    Like in nature to a train-riding hobo

     
  • At 8:27 PM, May 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love mine:

    1)A person who makes a living suing celebrities.
    OR
    2) Full of bees.

    #2 describes me well.
    Lisa Vic

     
  • At 9:20 PM, May 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    #$%@^& CBL again

     
  • At 2:09 PM, May 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    excellent!

    Jbooks-A hard-core grave robber

     
  • At 3:13 PM, May 17, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    Oh, I must be crazy. I didn't see the website you posted because I was looking at a teeny weeny screen. I will look to see who I am!

     
  • At 3:16 PM, May 17, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    Oh, that is perfect. There is a link - Why Are You Crazy. They must have known I would look!

    Also something about a lover but I won't go there.

    Still can't find what you guys did.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, May 17, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    Got it!

    Crazy Blogger Lady
    (adjective)

    Benevelent to a fault.

    Describes me to a 't'.

    Now I have to find out why I'm crazy!

     
  • At 5:11 PM, May 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I've got y'all beat...
    Kristina --
    [noun]: A master of storytelling

    or

    Kristina Kalamut --
    [noun]: A deadly strain of projectiile vomit

    WOW.

     
  • At 5:35 PM, May 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nikki --
    [noun]:

    A person who is constantly high


    -Juju

     
  • At 3:33 AM, May 18, 2007, Blogger Alberta Bound said…

    Oh, this is perfect. Really. How could they know?

    Alberta Bound

    noun

    A person who steals tins of tuna

     
  • At 5:02 AM, May 18, 2007, Blogger Alberta Bound said…

    Oh, I just re-read the comments. I'm the same as Kelly Patricia Kathleen Steele! What's with that! We're not the same at all!

    But I do steal tins of tuna! I just stole Anon's a couple of days ago and he caught me!

    Something is fishy here!

     
  • At 12:02 PM, May 18, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…

    Is everyone od drugs? Have you started a new language? WTF. I cannot find anything that you are talking about but I do like tuna! Does that mean I can join in?

     
  • At 4:25 PM, May 18, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    I had trouble too, Sis. Look at the box at the top of the post. There are some words underlined. Click on "How will you be defined in the dictionary" and go from them.

    Once you are there do not click on anything about lovers.

    This is all old people speak. Everyone else, look the other way and talk amongst yourselves til it's over.

     
  • At 7:41 PM, May 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    man..you guys are old. Hurting the ratings. seriously.

     
  • At 3:48 AM, May 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ummmmmm

    Megs: A poltergeist sent back in time to change the course of history forever

    Bang on
    MNM

     
  • At 3:45 AM, July 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Emma -

    You will defined in my dictionary as follows:

    The person who taught me how to laugh, how to love, and how to live; My Best Friend.

    Thank you for being my strength. You will continue to be so for the rest of my life.

    We always hated to say goodbye, therefore we never would...I will end this how we always ended our conversations:

    GO OILERS!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home