On another theme, I did check out the alton towers park and immediately started screaming. The Emm, how could you! And yea my friend was Dilly Dillmann and we only went around the ferris wheel once and no refunds...RIP!!!!!
Well as I was walkng to spin class...yes I said spin class, I passed the Church of the Redeemer and it always has a billboard outside with stuff on it. This was a quote about the fullness of joy is knowing God or something and it was a quote from Julian of Norwich..another J of N...any relation? Is our J of N the great grandson of a preacherman?
10 Comments:
At 2:19 PM, May 11, 2007,
Alberta Bound said…
If you are in Calgary on May 26th, you'll see three men you know in tuxedos! But not on the tube.
At 2:20 PM, May 11, 2007,
Alberta Bound said…
And you're right. London is great!
At 5:55 PM, May 11, 2007,
Kelly said…
Oh how I miss the suits... and the tuxes.
At 6:50 PM, May 11, 2007,
El Oso said…
That's a great picture. Is that Lucien Freud?
At 7:01 PM, May 11, 2007,
Emm said…
Beckmann, Max
Self-Portrait in Tuxedo
1927
I saw three more today...
At 8:18 PM, May 11, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
You know what, they're probably all waiters - from Simpsons-on-the-Strand or Rules!
At 9:55 PM, May 11, 2007,
Darb said…
There may be mean streets the Emm but there sure are cool tubes. Yes to London.
At 10:17 PM, May 11, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…
On another theme, I did check out the alton towers park and immediately started screaming. The Emm, how could you! And yea my friend was Dilly Dillmann and we only went around the ferris wheel once and no refunds...RIP!!!!!
At 4:00 PM, May 12, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Well as I was walkng to spin class...yes I said spin class, I passed the Church of the Redeemer and it always has a billboard outside with stuff on it. This was a quote about the fullness of joy is knowing God or something and it was a quote from Julian of Norwich..another J of N...any relation? Is our J of N the great grandson of a preacherman?
At 6:36 PM, May 12, 2007,
Emm said…
haha
D and B. I'll look into it...
Post a Comment
<< Home