I have a question for 'The Emm". What are the feelings of Londoner's with Prince Harry being sent to Iraq? I am very interested of what the public's thoughts are i.e. if he will be putting other soldiers at a high risk, since he is a possible target??? Lisa Vic
10 Comments:
At 4:01 PM, May 01, 2007,
Kelly said…
Are you being racist?
At 4:02 PM, May 01, 2007,
Emm said…
Couldn't leave that one, eh Kel?
At 4:47 PM, May 01, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
NO, no dearie, it's RAPIST, not racist! You're going to need glasses!
At 4:47 PM, May 01, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
And they are two very different things! Young people these days!
At 6:41 PM, May 01, 2007,
Anonymous said…
I have a question for 'The Emm". What are the feelings of Londoner's with Prince Harry being sent to Iraq? I am very interested of what the public's thoughts are i.e. if he will be putting other soldiers at a high risk, since he is a possible target???
Lisa Vic
At 8:01 PM, May 01, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Oooh Lisa, this could start a whoel new blog entry!
-Juju
At 10:59 PM, May 01, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…
Harry ti Iraq? What is the world coming to? Who will make his tea? Will there be enough biscuits? Mind you he will look good in his uniform.
At 11:20 PM, May 01, 2007,
Rick said…
iraq?
At 1:47 AM, May 02, 2007,
Darb said…
I am soooo glad that she is going to need glasses!!!!!!
At 7:53 PM, May 03, 2007,
Red Leader said…
Is it just me or is the news guy the bad guy???
Post a Comment
<< Home