Hi to the Kelster... I am hoping that you will be doing jumping jacks at the Emm's as you watch the Brits try to broadcast the finals. Yes I am rooting for the Sens but mostly I am rooting for MIKE FISHER and Ray Emory. Hurray to London. The Emm needs you!
Kellarious was in Toronto. She apologizes. She didn't have access to the i-net mostly because she spent all of 5 seconds in her h-tel because she was sooooo busy.
KELLY IS WELL EXCITED. Now there are only 18 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PPPS: Thanks for the support D&B. I regret to inform you that as I was walking to a pub in Toronto with my Sens jersey in hand, an unkind not-so-gentle-man yelled profanities out his car window at me including the b-word. I was embarrased for your city. However, it was redeemed by the very kind barkeep at the pub who made sure ALL the teleys had the game playing for me.
10 Comments:
At 12:45 AM, April 27, 2007,
Emm said…
The Emm is WELL excited!!!
At 2:27 AM, April 27, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
I know something very exciting that is happening in 26 sleeps! Or 25. It just depends what continent you're on. But then, it could be 24 maybe.
Anyway, it is very, very exciting too!
At 6:40 AM, April 27, 2007,
Anonymous said…
So 21 sleeps I'll be in Ottawa as well. Can we party like rock stars?
At 9:11 AM, April 27, 2007,
Emm said…
Sorry Mike M. Wrong location!
Kellarious is on her way here!!!!
At 2:38 PM, April 27, 2007,
Anonymous said…
In a word: crushing.
At 1:20 PM, April 28, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Hi to the Kelster... I am hoping that you will be doing jumping jacks at the Emm's as you watch the Brits try to broadcast the finals. Yes I am rooting for the Sens but mostly I am rooting for MIKE FISHER and Ray Emory. Hurray to London. The Emm needs you!
At 9:22 PM, April 29, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Don't forget about the other cute guy - Antoine Vermette.
Go, Sens!
At 12:50 PM, April 30, 2007,
Emm said…
I can't believe Kellarious hasn't commented on this yet....
In all fairness she was out of town.
Or, maybe we don't have anything in common any more??
At 2:27 PM, April 30, 2007,
Kelly said…
Kellarious was in Toronto. She apologizes. She didn't have access to the i-net mostly because she spent all of 5 seconds in her h-tel because she was sooooo busy.
KELLY IS WELL EXCITED. Now there are only 18 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At 2:29 PM, April 30, 2007,
Kelly said…
PS: You look so mad in that first pic.
PPS: GO SENS GO
PPPS: Thanks for the support D&B. I regret to inform you that as I was walking to a pub in Toronto with my Sens jersey in hand, an unkind not-so-gentle-man yelled profanities out his car window at me including the b-word. I was embarrased for your city. However, it was redeemed by the very kind barkeep at the pub who made sure ALL the teleys had the game playing for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home