Alphabet of Brooke Shields. WTF.

This is the random graffiti that is popping up all over London. That's right - "Alphabet of Brooke Shields". Double you, tea, eff.
No one has any idea what this means or what its purpose is. Londoners keep finding these words written all over the city and are waiting to find out its meaning but no one knows. If you try and google it, it only comes up with people questioning it. These words have also appeared in the Netherlands. Weird. (Not weird that the grafitti has spread, I just mean the Netherlands in general.)
I have yet to see the graffiti for myself but I thought I would let you bloggers know that something is up. Perhaps Tom Cruise is up to something. Who knows!

So what do you think it means?

6 Comments:
At 12:27 PM, May 04, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…
Ask my sister. She is probably having a world wide contest with prizes.
At 1:17 PM, May 04, 2007,
Kelly said…
I have learnt an important lesson: when in doubt, blame it on Scientology. So I am pointing my finger at TCruise.
At 2:31 PM, May 04, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Isn't Brooke spelt wrong?
Is this a contest?
At 5:05 PM, May 04, 2007,
Rick said…
brooke shields?
At 3:28 PM, May 05, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…
Tom forgot the apostrophe. My sister will be so pleased with me.
At 5:24 PM, May 07, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Arent you scared? I am.
-Juju
Post a Comment
<< Home