The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A music video featuring The Emm? Really?

Hello Bloggers! Exciting news!

The following video is a music video that The Emm took part in last year. She spent 10 hours filming it one day in a large club in London and had to listen to the same song over and over again. (I still have the song stuck in my head!) It was VERY tiring and she had to dance and look interested and really get into the song like she was one of the band's number one fans. They also took many shots of The Emm and others in a crowd that a man russled through. The Emm was filmed wearing several outfits and filmed in several locations! It was a very good learning experience on how music vids are made!

So here is Within Temptation's newest release....


IMPORTANT: Please read the comments BEFORE you watch the video. You will thank me later.

9 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, May 02, 2007, Blogger Emm said…

    I hope you all read the warning below the video. It may have been mean to put it underneath, but oh well. This will teach you to always read The Emm's posts very clearly.

    Basically, The Emm DID spend HOURS filming this video with many others and it was sooo painful and tiring. A lot of the others got really into it and gave it 110%. I estimated that I gave it about 20%. I just kept reminding myself that I was gonna be in a music vid and that was goona be cool.

    So cut to me today browsing youtube and remembering this video. I watched it the whole way through - something I hope you guys didn't have to do. NOTHING of the 10 hours that all of us took part in was used. How hilarious!

    It's not a bad video or song, but lets be honest... If it don't gots The Emm, I don't wants it.

     
  • At 8:13 PM, May 02, 2007, Blogger Emm said…

    Words to live by....

     
  • At 8:29 PM, May 02, 2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    That's hilarious - I'm glad I was awake enough to read the whole post before I hit play. And yes, definitely words to live by.

     
  • At 8:59 PM, May 02, 2007, Blogger El Oso said…

    Glad I read the comments first. I watched the first 30 seconds and was already bored.

     
  • At 1:20 AM, May 03, 2007, Blogger Jonathan B said…

    That make-up was terrific. With that lank hair and a scruffy beard you were barely recognisable. Great acting! Well done.

     
  • At 2:18 AM, May 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Would you mind if I killed you the Emm????? I did not read the comments before I watched this. Where are youuuuuuuuuu!

     
  • At 3:45 AM, May 03, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    So this is the first time that I followed your instructions and thank goodness for it... Good work (says Kelly, hesitant having not watched a second of it)...

     
  • At 10:15 AM, May 03, 2007, Blogger Rick said…

    well atleast you got to meet new people!

     
  • At 4:17 AM, May 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't get it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home