Ole, Indeed!

The Emm is going on a trip!
To Barcelona, SPAIN!
I say "Barcelona, SPAIN" because the last time The Emm tried to go to Barcelona, SPAIN she ended up in Barcellona, ITALY. THAT WAS EMBARRASSING. I wish I was kidding. It was 2003. I thought the extra "L" was a typo. Boy, oh, boy was I wrong. Barcellona is not a nice place to be. It is in the heart of Sicily and is not very tourist friendly.
Moving on...
So, The Emm is off to Barcelona, SPAIN for a few days with some mates to celebrate Kev's bday! We are planning to attend a Spanish League football match, visit Porto Adventura (a famous amusement park with one of the largest rollercaosters in the world), drink Sangria, eat paella, drink Sangria, dance, eat tapas, drink Sangria and dance. It should be very eventful.
I'll be back Monday evening. Check back here in a few days for some pics!!! See you all then!

8 Comments:
At 10:41 PM, May 05, 2007,
Alberta Bound said…
Hasta la vista!
At 10:42 PM, May 05, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Great blogging, The Emm!
I love to see a trifecta on Kentucky Derby Day!
At 2:45 AM, May 06, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Emm you are now officially benched for the trip. You know why and who this is!
At 11:37 PM, May 06, 2007,
Anonymous said…
That sounds like so much fun. Have a great time!
At 2:18 AM, May 07, 2007,
Darb said…
Way to go the Emm. You will see bullfights and Gaudy things and lots of street mimes etc. Take the bus tour. It is so worth it! Celebrate!
At 5:25 PM, May 07, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Sooooo jelouse Emm!!
Have a grand time!
-Juju
At 4:09 PM, May 08, 2007,
Red Leader said…
Ahh yes, our free boat cruise to Sicily.
At 9:17 PM, May 08, 2007,
Kelly said…
I really don't miss Heathrow!
Post a Comment
<< Home