The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Friday, May 18, 2007

The Return of Kellarious!!!!




Kellarious is back in London now, so The Emm blog will temporarily become EK take the UK once again! (This will do wonders for the ratings, no doubt.)

We have many events planned, although mostly just R'n'R, but this weekend we are definitely taking a trip to ....
....you guessed it! Wales!!!

Check back here for updates. We are gone Saturday to Monday but chances are that The Emm will find a net cafe and feel the need to blog!

Now we are off to our favourite pizza place and then to our local for a pint!

Anyone wanna join?

9 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, May 18, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKKKK.

     
  • At 8:07 PM, May 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do! I do! Not that I need to say it, but have the best time!!!

    As you're off having wonderful adventures, I'm about to get cracking on a new HR policy related to blogging. For serious. Can't wait for an update!

     
  • At 10:49 PM, May 18, 2007, Blogger Red Leader said…

    Have fun ladies!!!

    Did I ever tell you about the time I was almost eaten by a whale??

     
  • At 11:37 PM, May 18, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady's Sister said…

    HEY!!! Kellarious how are you going to watch the Sens kick ass in Wales!!!! Get to BBC 5 and send emails. They will read them on the air at 4:30 am! Honest.

     
  • At 11:54 PM, May 18, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    An HR policy on blogging? We've made it big time!

     
  • At 12:00 AM, May 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the way you think CBLS - Sens are definitely going to kick ass!!! Kelly I will seriously miss your constant texting during the game. Have a blast in Wales. I'll eagerly be awaiting the next blog.

     
  • At 12:19 AM, May 19, 2007, Blogger Alberta Bound said…

    Hey does someone need to be texted during a hockey game? There may be some experts who can help you out on that! If they are near tvs.

     
  • At 1:00 AM, May 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Kell on the Sens win. What style!

     
  • At 5:36 AM, May 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Re: Sens. Um, I lived there for 8 summers. My dad and I talked about the Cup parade for 8 summers.
    Am I printing off Sens logos and leaving them on miscellaneous desks at work? Yes. Am I petitioning the managing partner of my firm to play the game in the boardroom on the projection screen?Yes.

    Re: reunion.
    Not just a single tear, my friends. Where am I? Was this a good decision?

    Laura.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home