The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pancake Tuesday



At approximately 11pm tonight, I realized it was Pancake Tuesday. Ashamed of my ignorance, I ran to the local store and grabbed some eggs, flour, milk and butter and "made" pancakes. The local store also had some "syrup" that was not from a Maple. I didn't know this was possible, but it is.

The "pancakes" were "delicious" and I "ate" them.

I hope this reaches Canadia in time for any bloggers west of the Atlantic (that one took me a few minutes to confirm) so that all can be eating pancakes for dinner, like I did.

This has been The Emm on Religion.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:11 AM, February 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just finished or should I say demolished a pile of delicious pancakes. I piled on the butter and Aunt Jemima's, it was quite magical! I have no problem admitting that I prefer AJ's over real Canadian syrup. And FYI: Eggo's are not pancakes. I am watching the Sens and Oilers right now and thanks to you I know all of the players. For instance when the announcer said Fisher slams Petersen, Fisher checks Hemsky, Fisher crushes Jacques, Fisher rocks Hejda, Fisher is beautiful...
    I always knew the Edmonton players that he was talking about. Sigh.
    The Sens are winning 1 - 0. Go Sens Go!

     
  • At 5:12 AM, February 21, 2007, Blogger Alberta Bound said…

    Now, what are you giving up for Lent?

    The Mom on Religion

     
  • At 3:05 PM, February 21, 2007, Blogger Crazy Blogger Lady said…

    HDTV!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home