The Emm.

EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Epic Mistake

Last night, after what can only be described as a judgment error, or lapse in sensibility, or a kidnapping, I decided to go see Epic Movie with Rick.

What was I thinking?



Please avoid this movie at all costs. I'm sure this warning will not be necessary as most of my readers are educated and/or don't force themselves to go see the worst movie ever made.

Rick and I went in hoping to laugh twice. Surprisingly, we did. But that is about it. The movie was horrible. I hope this saves someone from a similar epic mistake.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:02 AM, February 18, 2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    Worst movie ever? I beg to differ Em'... Have you ever seen Open Water? Then again, I've never seen Epic Movie.

     
  • At 4:07 PM, February 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Open Water = GREAT MOVIE!
    Epic Movie = BAD MOVIE

     
  • At 11:49 PM, February 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ummm.....Em.....I think when we last saw a movie that had a warning label taped right onto the video, we were far more motivated to see it, not less. Trust me, the label "Most people hate this movie" is totally tantalizing...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home