On the ball, City!

CHECK!!!
This weekend I had the pleasure of going to a Norwich City football match with JB from Norwich - a die hard Norwich City fan. (Think The Emm and the Oilers then add a scarf and some mob mentality cheers.) It was the best football match I have ever been to! We had front row seats, right beside all of the away fans and they sang to us and we sang to them. We were down 0-1 at the half and we thought it was all over. In the second half we made it 2-1 to finish the game with a much needed win! Here is a clip of what the atmosphere was like at the match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhPEUWM29Ms
Norwich City Football Club is famous thanks to its majority share-holder, celebrity chef, Delia Smith. Delia is a huge football fan and very loyal to her Norwich team. One day in 2005 when her team wasn't playing its best, she ran onto the pitch, having had a few pints, grabbed the field microphone and...well...did this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8JLkwzpd0 One day I dream of being the Delia of the Edmonton Oilers.
Tonight, I will be continuing my football bunny status at the Brazil vs Portugal match in London with Kev. It is also the 6 Nations tournament here so maybe I should work on my rugby bunny status! Any other bunny suggestions????

10 Comments:
At 3:50 PM, February 06, 2007,
Emm said…
How funny is the Delia clip??
At 6:20 PM, February 06, 2007,
Anonymous said…
This is an anonymous question. How do we say Norwich? Is it Norwick or Norwitch? or what.
At 7:54 PM, February 06, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
As well as food, the Brits murder spelling too!
Norwich = NORITCH!
Norwich is in Norfolk.
Norfolk = NORF@#$!
Then there is
Broke = BROOK!
Crazy!!!!!
At 8:26 AM, February 07, 2007,
Anonymous said…
If you become a rugby bunny, you have to cheer for the all blacks. That is, if you want to cheer for a winning team.....
At 3:27 PM, February 07, 2007,
Anonymous said…
You should try and teach your footie buddies the "Good ol' hockey game" song. I bet they would be impressed.
At 3:27 PM, February 07, 2007,
Anonymous said…
p.s. You look cute in Edm Esk colours.
At 4:09 PM, February 07, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Or...to use the British SPELLING!!!
JBROKES - rhymes with JBOOKS!
Super Crazy!
At 5:21 PM, February 07, 2007,
Kelly said…
Nice get-up: the colours suit you!
Delia needs rehab. Fast. God I miss the Brits. And their spelling. And their pronounciation. And their football. And their beer.
At 7:19 PM, February 07, 2007,
Anonymous said…
I am strongly against Jbrokes as a blogging name Crazy Lady. You are crazy.
At 7:40 PM, February 07, 2007,
Anonymous said…
CBL here. Pourquoi RL?
Post a Comment
<< Home