Sveeeedish Twins

The Sedin Twins.
Besides the fact that I remember listening to them being drafted in the car with my mum in 1999 and being excited that they went to the same unmentionable city together, I don't particularly like them. They remind me of hockey players that score on goaltenders I have learned to love like Roloson, Jussi-Fruit, and ... well... Roloson. They did do one thing right though, and that was take part in another successful MY NHL commercial.
There were other and better pictures of the Sedin Twins to post but they all had one thing in common - a gross jersey that looked NOTHING like an oil drop and lacked any copper.
Please check out the commercial if you havent seen it yet!!! So cute!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zsgidq1Yx2w

2 Comments:
At 1:47 AM, February 13, 2007,
Emm said…
So cute!
At 9:40 PM, February 14, 2007,
Kelly said…
So I think that the little lady outside my hotel room cleaning thinks I'm weird. I may have gotten a LITTLE too excited when I watch that commercial. It was the dance!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home