Woah Nelly!

Nelly Furtado (all up in your stereo) is hitting up the Hammersmith Apollo tonight, which happens to be The Emm's local concert hall. As a known Maneater, The Emm will be joining Nelly - standing room only - to cheer her fellow Canuck and Promiscuous Girl on! Go Nelly!
I think I will really like all five of her songs that I know. It's better than all of the Sh*% on the Radio. Oh, except for I'm Like a Bird. That song is horrible. It makes me wanna Get My Freak On Remix. In a bad way.
So, in my attempts to not make this sound Forca'd, I'm gonna try and Say it Right by telling Nelly that her music makes me feel Powerless and ...well...basically, No Hay Igual.
Also, if you haven't heard Timbaland's new song "Give it to me" featuring Nelly and JT then you've got some illegal downloading to do.

4 Comments:
At 4:38 PM, February 21, 2007,
Emm said…
I forgot to Turn off the Lights.
At 3:28 AM, February 22, 2007,
Craig Walker said…
I kind of half remember a Bananarama song called "Give it to me" --- does that count?
At 1:02 PM, February 22, 2007,
Emm said…
This just in.
Nelly is really cute.
And has fat legs.
But is a really good singer live.
Did I mention she has fat legs????
At 6:20 PM, February 22, 2007,
Crazy Blogger Lady said…
Ooooooohhhh! Do tell!
Post a Comment
<< Home