EK took the UK. Now It's up to me to finish the job.
posted by Emm @ 7:37 PM
At 7:50 PM, February 26, 2007, Emm said…
"Sleep" is a loose term.
At 8:08 PM, February 26, 2007, Alberta Bound said…
All will be well.
At 10:06 AM, February 27, 2007, Emm said…
Mrs. The Emm saw Smytty last night and "stopped him and shook his hand and said my daughter was a big fan and good luck tomorrow night. He said thank you."Thanks Mrs. The Emm!!! That is so exciting!!!!!
At 10:56 AM, February 27, 2007, Anonymous said…
WOW! VERY COOL.
At 3:56 PM, February 27, 2007, Kelly said…
Very exciting Mr. the Emm. Good for you. Trade day deadline. Enough said. My thoughts are with you. That commercial is amazing. Kudos to the NHL for coming up with some scream worthy (due to their cuteness) commercials. Keep them coming. I love it.
At 6:05 PM, February 27, 2007, Emm said…
3 more hours. I am leaving the computer.I feel sick.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Any press is good press.
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
At 7:50 PM, February 26, 2007,
Emm said…
"Sleep" is a loose term.
At 8:08 PM, February 26, 2007,
Alberta Bound said…
All will be well.
At 10:06 AM, February 27, 2007,
Emm said…
Mrs. The Emm saw Smytty last night and "stopped him and shook his hand and said my daughter was a big fan and good luck tomorrow night. He said thank you."
Thanks Mrs. The Emm!!! That is so exciting!!!!!
At 10:56 AM, February 27, 2007,
Anonymous said…
WOW! VERY COOL.
At 3:56 PM, February 27, 2007,
Kelly said…
Very exciting Mr. the Emm. Good for you.
Trade day deadline. Enough said. My thoughts are with you.
That commercial is amazing. Kudos to the NHL for coming up with some scream worthy (due to their cuteness) commercials. Keep them coming. I love it.
At 6:05 PM, February 27, 2007,
Emm said…
3 more hours. I am leaving the computer.
I feel sick.
Post a Comment
<< Home