I hope it is clear to everyone. The first shelf you see when you walk into the BIG Waterstone's on Oxford Street (London's largest shopping street) has "Can Any Mother Help Me?" on it.
Ummm can the Emm and the Rick do more collaborations please? I was laughing my head off here at work. That was fabulous. And that is just the video. Even more amazing is that Jenna's book is EVERYWHERE!!!!!!
I had better start the PR here in Ottawa... I mean everyone NEEDS to know that I know a famous author. My stock will go way up!
14 Comments:
At 10:41 AM, February 27, 2007,
Emm said…
Hahahahaha - This vid makes me laugh so hard!!!
I hope it is clear to everyone. The first shelf you see when you walk into the BIG Waterstone's on Oxford Street (London's largest shopping street) has "Can Any Mother Help Me?" on it.
It's so freaky!!!!!!
At 10:46 AM, February 27, 2007,
Emm said…
In a good way.
At 2:21 PM, February 27, 2007,
Anonymous said…
2 Much spare time? i agree!
At 3:59 PM, February 27, 2007,
Kelly said…
Ummm can the Emm and the Rick do more collaborations please? I was laughing my head off here at work. That was fabulous. And that is just the video. Even more amazing is that Jenna's book is EVERYWHERE!!!!!!
I had better start the PR here in Ottawa... I mean everyone NEEDS to know that I know a famous author. My stock will go way up!
At 4:16 PM, February 27, 2007,
Anonymous said…
The duo aim 2 please! - for more check out BANDWAGON june 4th Pleasance theatre (PLUG PLUG PLUG)
At 10:18 PM, February 27, 2007,
Nutsie said…
I need to have the Emm comment on the Ryan Smyth trade. Us Calgary folk are concerned for her well being
At 10:27 PM, February 27, 2007,
Kelly said…
Us Ottawa folk are WELL concerned. How you doing champ?
At 11:44 PM, February 27, 2007,
Darb said…
Oh Emm. I am so sorry. I feel sick, gutted, disappointed, This is not right.
At 12:32 AM, February 28, 2007,
Alberta Bound said…
She is coherent and walking. She is flanked by one guy who is 6'5" and another who is 6'7". She could not be better supported I think.
She has been at a football match and is on the road at the moment. She will contact her concerned public as soon as possible.
Your concern will be appreciated.
At 12:35 AM, February 28, 2007,
Alberta Bound said…
AT the library, saw the video without sound. Excellent! Was that a pink purse I saw? And why is the book always on the bottom shelf!
You will have to start running around and rearranging all the shelves in London!
At 12:36 AM, February 28, 2007,
Alberta Bound said…
Oh, now I see from the photo that it is on the top shelf at the front. That will do.
At 12:36 AM, February 28, 2007,
Alberta Bound said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 1:40 AM, February 28, 2007,
Emm said…
I looked so happy then...
At 6:18 AM, February 28, 2007,
Anonymous said…
awesome video!
Post a Comment
<< Home